Friday, April 27, 2007

Evening, March 29 (Extra Report)

(e-mail from B. Parady)

Well, someone remembered my birthday. As I had finished my evening email, Susan, Elaine and Louise arrived holding this beautiful cake, saying happy birthday.

The card was really a great gift. Nice to see the signatures of Sabina's longtime friends and New York "family".

Matt and I decided to dig in before Shelly came and enjoyed popping down a couple of big slices. Shelly came later and give it her Home Ec major seal of approval. I hate to say it but birthdays have been many, way too many, but never mind. Let's say if you put candles on the cake and removed them, there would be no frosting left.

So to all who helped me celebrate yet another birthday, my thanks for a cap to a perfect day with Sabina and her mom.

No comments: