Saturday, August 11, 2007

Scrapbook Reminder and Deadline Extension

Hello Everyone,

The original deadline of the scrapbook is fast approaching! I had hoped to have everyone turn in their submissions by August 8. However, I understand that it might have been difficult for some people to start working on a scrapbook piece immediately. I had also hoped to e-mail out a reminder earlier, but things got hectic.

We are extending the deadline to the end of August. Please turn in your submissions via e-mail to myself at rathachan@gmail.com or Dre at akochenderfer@gmail.com. You may also mail your submissions to me at the following address:

Ratha Chan
138 Echo Ave. Apt. A
Oakland, CA 94611

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
Ratha and Dre

No comments: