Thursday, June 14, 2007

Morning, June 14

(e-mail from B. Parady)

Yesterday was uneven, with milder storms throughout. At the end of the day Sabina was sedated and seemed relaxed and comfortable.

They did a spinal tap and CAT scan, with the indication that there is still pressure, trying to ascertain the source of it. She had one storm last night. Have not found how it went.

Joon sent me this quote, that Sabina sent to him during a difficult period of his life: "Now faith is the substance of all things hopeful, the evidence of things unseen." - Hebrews 11:1 *

While it is hard to maintain hope, I dedicate my hopes to Sabina and her constant hopefulness that sustained many around her.

I pray for the Lord to sustain my hope for Sabina's recovery and protection. I pray for the vision and wisdom to carry my hopes for Sabina to successful resolution. I pray for Sabina's health and recuperation. Sabina's stabilization is our prayer for the moment.

-------

* Correction from Joon: I read my Bible again, and discovered (gasp!) that I made a typo. The correct verse is "Now faith is the substance of all things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen." It is, however, still from Hebrews 11:1!

No comments: