Friday, April 27, 2007

Evening, March 14

(e-mail from B. Parady)

Sabina had some fevers during the day.They worked to manage the temperature. At 5pm they took her for a cat scan. This may have been motivated by the intercession of the Cornell neurologist. If so, that would please me. We expect the results of the acinetobacter culture to be available tomorrow and then perhaps some effective therapy.

After returning, Sabina had a number of visitors. We are gathering in the cafeteria due to crowding in the 11th floor waiting room and the loss of my table to work on. Folks from her church are bringing me dinner which is welcomed. I am encouraging a steady flow of visitors to keep the staff focused and motivated. That more than anything is what can be done to assure her return. I am discouraging bringing items like books and the like to minimize any contamination both inward and outward. I cannot visit her because of my cold and will continue to look in on her.

Let's continue to pray for her recovery and return to health.

No comments: