Saturday, April 28, 2007

Morning, April 3

(e-mail from B. Parady)

Had a chat with Hirschfeld, all the good it may do. Sabina seems more unstable than ever after yesterday morning's excursion to near death. I told him that care varied from excellent to catastrophic and he apologized. Words fail me.

He agreed to put Sabina back on Arctic Sun which they use to control spiking fevers associated with TBI. They had been using it until dear Ruth removed it because she was untrained and believed in alcohol swabbing.

Just why am I attending physician and why is the attending neurosurgeon out to lunch? Where is my medical degree? And just what qualifies Hirschfeld to care for my daughter? I am confused.

I need to pray harder than ever for Sabina to overcome the abuse that she has suffered. The Lord protect her, keep her safe and restore her.

No comments: