Friday, April 27, 2007

Morning, March 9

(e-mail from B. Parady)

Another cold morning in New York, with not so strong winds and not quite so cold.

Got over here at the same time again, a little after 11. I looked in on her on 4th floor isolation and she still awaits cat scan and MRI. Last night may have been a false alarm.

Her vitals seem to be much more normal. Her temp is being regulated by the Arctic Sun device. I have yet to go over anything with her nurses. On the good side in my view is that she is being sedated (propofol), suggesting that whatever coma she has now is artificial.

I will be contacting patient services to see where things are progressing. I am in the 11th floor waiting room because of the poor accommodations on the 4th floor. Those of you that have followed the progress of Uma, John is arranging, air transport. John assembled a wonderful binder on Uma that he kept in the waiting room. I am going to take a couple of Sabina's pictures down and appoint her room with them.

Sabina has a lot of recovering to do. So far it is nothing but a miracle that she is alive. We need to pray for more miracles.

No comments: